Monday, May 07, 2007

DAMNIT.

this post suppose to be something.
fucking blogger turn it into nothing.
now i have to retype EVERYTHING!

FWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


i was emo today.
and i don't know the reason why.
i just felt so emo la.
i cried just now even.
tears just rolled my cheeks.
i don't know why.
maybe i was sad.
or maybe i was just PMS-ing.
i don't know la.
i really don't know. x:

i know la.
'EMO IS BAD FOR HEALTH'
everyone tells me the same thing. haha.
but, i just emo what! ]:

then johan tried to cheer me up, but he failed, then TJ tried too, then welson told me a joke of the day, then sengyi tried telling me emo is bad too, but sent me emo songs, then weiqiang say that cannot emo also, then ronald came to ask why i emo, terence asked me why i still emo-ing, and then shawn reminding me my birthday's coming.
IT'S IN 3DAYS TIME.

LOL.

hahaha! welson is damn funny la!
'farting in the mrt'. OMT. joke of the day ok!
hahaha! :D


my dad's damn irritating.
he wants my timetable.
WTF can?!
why can't i decide what to do, where to go and let mr have more free time?
why must he decide everything? i mean, i won't do anything bad or wrong right? x:
he just told me eddie bluffed him, saying he went to his friend's house.
but when my dad say ok, he'll go fetch, my brother just freaked out and.. ya, continue the story yourself.

mum was like then saying, 会骗人的小孩子都不是小孩子。
which means, kids who lie are not kids.
and i nearly say, ya, we're not KIDS what, we're TEENAGERS already.
stop treating us like kiddos can?! using phonecalls to track where we are every hour, every minute, thinking that we're doing nonsense stuffs outside, getting purselves into trouble and not trusting us and everything. walau eh.
but because i'm EMO-ing and i guessed that if i said all that out, i'll be a piece of shit man.
a war would have started and i'll be the first death to be reported.

RAHHs.
today's an emo day.


and ya, i shall not be emo cause i want to be happy everyday. :D
thanks for all the care and concern and all the 'emo is bad for health' talk. LOL.

ok, i hope this bloody post will not be gone. cause i don't want to retype everything again.
school's starting at 9 tomorrow and 1R03's going to wear business shirt together. :D
and going TM for 4hours bonding session. yay! :D

byebye![:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...