Thursday, August 07, 2008

are dreams signs?
if they are, what are they trying to tell us?


currently in school.
doing the most sickening subject one can ever have in the whole wide world!
called econs. HA HA HA.........................

okay. i'm like dying nowwwww cause econs is so damn confusing! i don't like. D:

anyway, i didn't go for accion dinner. cause of this damn ass econs. like, thanks alot lah econs.
make me stress only. ]:

hahahhaa ANYWAY I DECLARE I AM HAVING PMS.
please dont disturb me ah, if not you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OKAY YAY I AM LIKE DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
BECAUSE MY DAD SAYS HE IS COMING TO FETCH ME HOME
HAHAHA HOW RARE CANNNNNNNNN.

okay, maybe because i am injured thats why.
okay, so means it's good being injured? hahaha.
oh yah, cause i fell down the other day. IT WAS DUMB I SWEAR.
i was zonking out and there i.... fell. HAHAHHAHA.

so mummy and daddy are like giving me EXTRA care and concern.
i dont know if its a good thing or not cause it means the care and concerns are not stable.
it fluctuates, LIKE ECONS GRAPHS.
HAHA, NOT FUNNY.

okay, i think i'm having moodswing now.
cause i wasn't happy like around 40 minutes ago. HAHHHHHHHHHHHH.


AND OMG I FEEL LIKE EATING ICECREAM.
AND I WANT OREO CHEESECAKE.

AND I AM HAPPY CAUSE JOEY MY TWIN GAVE ME A LOLLIPOP TODAY! :D
anyway twin! rest well okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. damn sad to see you sad today. D:

ANYWAY. LIBRARY SAY IS CLOSING.
LIKE, OPENOPEN CLOSECLOSE?

ANSWER IS CLOSE AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...