Tuesday, April 28, 2009

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=163514050260&subj=598777545


THIS IS A HIGHLY HAPPENING SONG.
EVERYONE GOTTA LISTEN TO IT. :D:D:D

if you don't your some loser shit. hahahaha!


Lyrics here:
I see him walking towards me,
makes my heart beat endlessly
tell me how, i can hardly breathe

he gave me a smile and said "hello"
my mind got messed up, can't hardly follow
want you to stay, please don't go

So why did you smile at me
don't you know whacha doing to me
make me quiver in my FBTs
can't you see (x2)

Stay, stay, stay awhile with me,
i'm diggin you in your checkered tee
won't you turn around and talk to me now

Stay, stay, stay awhile with me,
you make my life complete
what would i do without you,
my Eyecandy. (x3)

You smiled at me at FOC.



Eyecandy song from FOC
written by Glenn and Issac.

seriously lah, your just mp3 the song can. hahahahahahahahaha!
then i can add into my iTunes too. :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...