Saturday, July 11, 2009

i thought this is damn funnnnnnnnnnny! i laughed out loud when i first saw it. :D

following is something interesting found on vanessa's blog.
Installation of Love.
>
Tech Support: Hello … how can I help you?

Customer: Well, after much consideration, I’ve decided to install
Love. Can you guide me through the process?

Tech Support: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?

Customer: Well, I’m not very technical, but I think I’m ready. What do I do first?
Tech Support: The first step is to open your Heart. Have you
located your Heart?

Customer: Yes, but there are several other programs running now.
Is it okay to install Love while they are running?
Tech Support: What programs are running ?

Customer: Let’s see, I have Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge
and Resentment running right now.

Tech Support: No problem, Love will gradually erase Past Hurt
from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent
memory but it will no longer disrupt other programs. Love will
eventually override Low Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High
Self-Esteem. However, you have to completely turn off Grudge and
Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed.
Can you turn those off ?
Customer: I don’t know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Tech Support: With pleasure. Go to your start menu and invoke
Forgiveness. Do this as many times as necessary until Grudge and
Resentment have been completely erased.

Customer: Okay, done! Love has started installing itself. Is that
normal?
Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you have only the base
program. You need to begin connecting to other Hearts in order to get
the upgrades.

Customer: Oops! I have an error message already. It says, “Error
- Program not run on external components.” What should I do?

Tech Support: Don’t worry. It means that the Love program is set
up to run on Internal Hearts, but has not yet been run on your Heart. In
non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before
you can Love others.
Customer: So, what should I do?

Tech Support: Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the
following files: Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; and Acknowledge your
Limitations.

Customer: Okay, done.
Tech Support: Now, copy them to the “My Heart” directory. The
system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty
programming. Also, you need to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all
directories and empty your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely
gone and never comes back.
Customer: Got it. Hey! My heart is filling up with new files.
Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying
themselves all over My Heart. Is this normal?

Tech Support: Sometimes. For others it takes awhile, but
eventually everything gets it at the proper time. So Love is installed
and running. One more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware. Be sure
to give it and its various modules to everyone you meet. They will in
turn share it with others and return some cool modules back to you.

Customer: Thank you, God.


it's very interesting. [:
right now i need to pull down self-acceptance, then to forgive self, realize my worth and acknowledge my limits.
cannot find it. so i shall pause installation currently.


anyhow, my internet's back.
hell yeah \m/
it's something worth being happy about.

last week was pretty hell cause internet's down, and there was like many things to do kind of feeling. july's a scary month cause it's when projects will be pilling and submission draw nearer and nearer.

but i'm glad there will be things to look forward to! :D
those small little outings/dinner, what nots are like my little motivation. [x

like next week next week!
one of the nights, i don't know which! there will be chomps dinner!
helluvawesomeyaw! :D
thankyou max to ISSACTEH that retarded one-man organizing comm! haahaha!
i was laughing like mad when he say i made him smile to his phone! awwww! loves lah!

and Claudine's been awesomely sweet! :D
thanks to her man, i think without her i wouldn't have survived the past week.
the macaroons were, not bad! but got room to improvement!
and i think maybe one day i shall go to her house for some baking session.
hahaha, really thanks for hearing me out although you always laugh at me, but it's okay, cause you're still the love. :D


i'm listening to Love Will Keep Us Alive by the Eagles.
it's a nice song. i like listening to those like, slow and easy listening songs.
makes you feel so relaxed and worry-free. like you're floating on those chewy clouds that you can sleep on and will not worry falling down all. hahahahhaa. does it makes sense?

anyway, i'm having backache now, AGAIN. OMG LAH.
it's happening more than before. ]:

it's bad. very bad.



found this on ljsecret.

somehow i find it quite true. i know some people doesn't like it. but it's a fact, leh.
ohwells.

i saw a phrase on tumblr, "Friendship is like money, easier made than kept."
thought it was quite true, too. hahaha.


anyway, i was just having backache!
and then i was somehow craving for some roasted fooooooood! :D


ohyes, i had a weird dream last night. shouldn't exactly call it a dream, seems more like a nightmare. but, hmm.
i dreamt that i died, AGAIN. seems like dreaming myself dying is not a new thing already. but it was a little more gory this time round. compared to the past where i just dreamt that i died silently kind.
it's abit more shocking cause there was blood and knife involved.
abit fascinating cause it looks like a part of movie scene.
but the like the main actress is me kind of thing, hahaha.

and funniest thing is my death took place in a theatre, i can't remember what kind.
i walked in, and ohmygoodness, i saw people sitting on their chair, DEAD.
all of them had a knife stuck in their throat. it's even crazier when i realised all of them are familiar faces. like majority are friends. walau, i felt so bloody sad and was wondering whatthehell happened here.
then i plop myself into one of the seats. i was looking to the front, i wanted to ask what happened but nobody can reply me. then suddenly i felt a knife, a very sharp knife, on my neck, slowly pushing into my throat. like i can feel the cut, then into all my nerves blood vessels muscles all. the funny thing is i don't feel any pain, and i somehow knew this was coming. and as the knife slowly being pushed into my throat, i looked around to see who the 'killer' was, it was someone i know, and she was telling me don't worry, it doesn't hurt, everything will be okay. look, everyone's dead, and she herself got a knife on her neck too! lololol.
don't blame her, i sat back on chair, i can still breathe. i can talk abit. i can feel the tip of the knife inside my throat. there's still air. i'm losing my breath very slowly. i can feel blood. it's gushing out of the wound. when am i going to die, or at least faint. though it's not painful but the blood is, like, accumulating in some parts of my body and i'm going to like puke blood anytime.

then it happened. the blood was in my mouth, and then i just vomitted all the blood.
okay, by then i can't breathe anymore. and suddenly everyone around just looked at me!
and i thought they were dead! totally don't know what was going on. i remember a movie was playing on the screen, everyone just continued watching, as i slowly pass out.
then i close my eyes! lol, i remember someone looked at me and say goodbye when i close my eyes.

walauuuuuuuuuu dramatic siaaaaaaaaal. and fucking gory. the bloooood was. scary max. and it feels very real somehow. i don't know why it feels as though i can feel the knife. ahhhhhh!

okay, whatever that scary dream is.
i had a couple other retarded dreams! and i woke up smiling at those retarded parts! hahaha!
ps: Sab, Ahsiao, Claud and Izak appeared in one of them together. and is quite retarded i swear.

and sab totally forbid me calling her sexylegs.
which i just did.

kays, goodnight world.
you are so cooling tonight that i don't have to on the aircon.
which sort of save the earth.
hellyeah, this weather rocks. i love sleeping in this cooling weather.
please, no more knives and blood in my dreams, i dont want anymore dramas.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...