Friday, April 06, 2007

i went out today! xD

to bright hill temple...
is it correct?

to pray my uncle and my god-brother.


the shop that sells anything related to praying below my ah-ma's block is like...supermarket.
they got basket to let you choose whatever you want to get.
shirts,shoes,cars,radio,water bottle,games,handphones,cameras,aircon,etc.
all in PAPER la of course.

and because my mum dreamt that my uncle was snatching the fan with her, so she guess that my uncle needs a new fan.
she wanted to buy those round kind instead of those square kind but don't have.
so i told her to buy ab air-con instead.

because it's better, it's more cooling, and seems more 'high-class'.
LOL.


and my dad is getting lamer laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
my brother said he wanted to buy the WHOLE punggol down and build a really magnificent bungalow or whatever he wants to.
so i told him get orchard road, it's better.

and then he stupidly say he'll tear down those shopping malls which will earn him MONEY.
he wants to make it high class residential estate, for himself only.

then my dad told him, you just build one attap house in the middle, maybe in front of takashimaya, then must get a very broken straw fan and fan.

then i added, wearing a white singlet and shorts.

my dad say. "no need wear shirt! too hot already, just take out, must kia-ka, and wear boxer! more cooling you know. the wind can blow in!"

that sent my brother rolling on the car.
-we were on the car still-

and then he say the newspaper will give him a HUGE headline the next day.
"MEN WEARING BOXER IN MIDDLE OF ORCHARD ROAD"
"NEW SIGHT! MEN WEARING BOXER, BECAME TOURIST ATTRACTION!"

wtf.
and he added, boxer with two hanging rambutans. -.-"

if you do not understand that statement, NEVER try to understand it.


tell yourself, YOU LOVE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES GRACE!


byebye!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...