Saturday, April 14, 2007

went to FOC's performance night yesterday.
it's very boring.


i think FOW's better.
not so draggy la.

then had mass dance.
janice and i were like... hais.
JANICE! YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT? hahaha.


then there was the chicky dance. LOL.
it was like siao.
then the school song and go,temasek,go.

and jam and hop.
AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 10:30!
]:

LIKE WTF?!

so i danced a little, and i had to go. ]:
and rebecca has to go too.

so we pulled janice to go out with us.
then serena,benchow and edric sent us out also.

and best thing is that rebecca's mum will be abit later. so i'm going home alone.
BOOS.

and i'm like much later then the time dad wants me out.
gah.
he wsa like volcano erupted when i got on the car.
he was like saying what i waited for 30minutes, make me look like stupid dumb dumb.

HELLO! IT'S ONLY 30MINUTES! AND VERY STUPID MEH?
pfft. i can go home myself one what. you didn't want me to go home myself lor! ahhhh.
and my mood was bad again.


BLAH.


ok, dad's screaming again.
another time.

BYE!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...