Saturday, October 20, 2007

hello!

today is friday.
i think should be called meaningful friday. [:
learnt alot today.

haha, i was the earliest to reach VE today! unexpectedly. :D

liyi went to isway yesterday, and got some samples of the water.
so we did tests today. haha.
and we recorded it down! :D
haha, so it's obvious that the water, is really not as good as ours lah please.

sit in for bangwei's recruitment.
he seems nervous lah. haha! the person seemed very interested in cal ion water. haha.
and mseileen bet with me lah. LOL.
for a stick of seaweed chicken. HAHA!

had welcome forum at night.
it was freezing cold please. for a moment i thought, i'm on northpole with the polar bears. haha!
went to eat after that.
and mrdewey came to talk to us.

he talked alot to us.
everything starts with your mind. what you think will happen, will happen.
what he say was right. and motivating okay.
yes, i MUST hit MA by SUNDAY!
and mrleon talked to us also. haha, he shared his experience. LOL.

i talked to dad when i came home.
it was a quality talk.
actually, he cares alot for me and my brother. he just doesn't want us to end up like him, having no certificate and all. and yah, this world is real. and reality is cruel.
he understands what i'm doing now, and gave me some advice.
he just wants to me to concentrate on studies that's all.
he just hope that i don't get distracted and neglect my studies lah.

and actually, yes i know a poly degree won't be enough. so well, i decided.
I SHALL ADD A NEW PLAN.
this is a change, but well, plans change as you go along.
i've never thought about going to any university before.
well, i thought, maybe i will stop after poly. my results are like heck what.
but then, now, I WILL AIM FOR UNIVERSITY. [:
i shall try hard to go for one. at least fulfill my parents wish.

since they've never got into one, and their hopes are on mememememememe.
so. okay, should not disappoint them.
thus, for next semester, i have to study double hard.
since i have to balance work and study.
if i want to stay in VE and not let my parents nag about results and let them be able to trust me and such, i must not fail any subs!
pass it, and best, get highhigh. :D
and i should improve my GPA. if not going university will be like, NATO.
no action talk only.

so yes, i seek help from all you people who's reading this. [:
and well, i should keep myself motivated for long. haha.
i know my motivated level will drop very fast after some time. so i must work for it, very soon. must note down also. hmm. and find new motivation here and there. [:

plans change along the way, i must be prepared for anything!

Luck = Preparation + Opportunity.

if you're not prepared for anything, even when the opportunity comes, you won't get anything.

thinking affects the action and action affects the results.
Plan a realistic goal, and go for it! [:

okay. i really have to sleep.
meeting bangwei at 1120 at pasirris mrt platform! before going VE together. wtbbq.
cannot late.

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...