Wednesday, November 21, 2007

hello!

this should be a short post. haha.
currently in school. doing research. BOO.

sad news.
my laptop broke down! ]:
super duper freaking mehmeh sad-ded.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

damn my idiotic brother. so nehnehpok.
now my one and only computer, online device, internet tool, comunication system, WHATEVER lah, CANNOT USE!

siao. i don't know what will happen to all my files and everything man. ]':
sobs.

okay, whatever.
I AM STILL DAMN HAPPY THAT I SAW MR DANSON TANG YU ZHE.
-screams like a mad cow-

HAHAHA, cannot type chinese. ]:
suckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

mrDANSON is HOTHOTHOTHOT!
sizzle!~~~
haha. no photos, no anything.
cause i'm in school. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i miss danson. ]:
rawr. -fangirling-

okay. i don't feel like blogging already. RAWR!
back to do research. bahbah.

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...