Tuesday, December 11, 2007

hello!

today's test is DAMN SHIT!
more large and smelly than cowdung!
is really bibibabiboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

rawr.
i can 100% confirm, guarantee plus chop i'm going to fail already.
okay, again never study much yes, but then right, so hard to understand also!
damn cheem lah. walau. i thought i was reading greek! \:
but okay lah. at least i saw some stuff that i can write here and there and not hand in a white piece of 'toilet paper'. HAH. not funny.

i left 1 minutes before we are not allowed to leave.
rawrrr. didn't want to stay, cause i cannot do! ]:
okay lah. i did write some stuff okay. haha. but i don't know question 3 lah.
bank reconciliation statement. damn cheem lah. X:
so was like blurred lah, then i gave up.
-rawr!

it's business statistics tomorrow!
something... less brain damaging. :D
at least we can open our textbook to check formula. if not i think everyone will be in the mental hospital already.
finally, macroecons and RA2 over! [:

so it's bus stats and r.mgt left! woohoo! then holidays. xD
then it'll be otc and many many stuff!
including the long awaited 2P'04 chalet! :D
but how suck is this.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK SCHOOL ON THE 31ST.
IT IS NOT A HOLIDAY!.

boos. and RA2 tutorial is ON for that day!
bloodyshitcowdungmehmehpoo!

thanks debitng. for putting that BIG notice up there today.
pour me cold water.
HAHAHAHAHA. direct translation.
haiyah, the thing here is i cannot pon already! i skipped RA2 tutorial once! skip again get warning letter! siao liao lah. ]:
damn stupid can. go one day, party the next day, and go back school looking like a panda again.
or something like that, you know what i mean.

SHIT TUTORIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

anyway, Eldora and Celesta both have some stupid kuku retard lame christmas wish or you can say permanent wishes until they get it.
Eldora wants something PINK, i forget what's it lah. and Celesta wants so many things she might as well so and rob the whole shopping mall.
Eldora copy me, cause she likes PINK. HAHAHA.

but hers is in a more Bimbotic way. right? :D
and Celesta. i don't know. she likes so many things lah.
maybe today she likes this abunehneh, but tomorrow she will like another.
hais, but taste still same lah. dropping only. xDDDDDDD

YAY! Eldora's coming to TP next year! xD
damn happy. i can't wait to call her Freshie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i think she's going to kill me. muahahaha.


saw this bulletin on friendster. damn interesting. :D

it's about Politically correct ways to describe men's faults.


He does not have a BEER GUT.
He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN
STORAGE FACILITY.

He is not a BAD DANCER.
He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.

He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME.
He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE
DESTINATIONS.

He is not BALDING.
He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.

He is not a CRADLE ROBBER.
He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL
RELATIONSHIPS.

He does not get FALLING-DOWN DRUNK.
He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.

He does not act like a TOTAL ASS.
He develops a case of RECTAL-ANAL
INVERSION.

He is not a SEX MACHINE.
He is ROMANTICALLY AUTOMATED.

He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG.
He has SWINE EMPATHY.

He is not afraid of COMMITMENT.
He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED.

He does not UNDRESS YOU WITH HIS EYES.
He has an INTROSPECTIVE GRAPHIC MOMENT.


hahahaha. wth.


anyway, sometimes i don't understand what men are thinking leh.
they are like some really weird animals.
they always say what, women are creatures very hard to understand.
please, i think they're harder to understand can.

anyway, i reallyreallyreally don't like online guys, random strangers lah, asking me for my msn or something. don't know leh. some of them are okay, but some are quite weird kind. \:
AND SOME! walau. cannot tahan. they make themselves sound like everyone's after them or something, or as if we are very desperate to know people kind.
damn yucky can.

this guy messaged me on friendster. okay lah, he did say nice to meet you with smiley face.
buttttttt. this following sentence is wth.
"mind adding me to know more about me haha"
and he left his email.
haha, so i replied back, and i said, "hmm, but what if i tell you i mind adding you cause i donwan to know more about u?"
HAHAHAHA! but i was like joking only lah.
but then he replied, "then i have nth to say loh" with alot of dots. hahahahahahahahahaha.
haiyahhh don't know lah.
then now got this person. i know his on my msn list for damn long already. but then i don't really know his name also.
then suddenly just now he came to talk to me.
he never say hi or anything leh, suddenly he tell me, you are so cute.
LOL! I NEARLY THROW UP.
and then he asak if he can take me out. walau, i feel like a dog can!
please lah. then he ask if i can show him around singapore, cause he lives in australia.
hmm, interesting. he can look for a 'dou you' what. singapore no lack.
or maybe i should let him know 'borhborh'. so she can try to flirt him, and he can bug her. and maybe he can take her out. haha. i cannot find any other ways to call 'borhborh' already!

& i think only El and Celes will understand who's that eh. \:
HAHAHA. inside joke. :D

anyway. i like Colbie Caillat's Bubbly! :D


Bubbly - Colbie Caillat



I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place

And it starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go

The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

And it starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go

What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way

I just mmmmm

And they start in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go

I've been asleep for a while now
You tuck me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

And it starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
'cause you make me smile baby
Just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Where ever where ever where ever you go
Where ever where ever wher ever you go
where ever you go
I always know
'Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while


i like. :D

okay lah. this is a super random long post. and soo boring, nothing to read. haha.
shall go study and rest. 9am test tomorrow!

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...