Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Colours changes my mood.
Mood changes according to the colour i see.


So many things going at the same time.
breathless is the word.

disappointed, dissatisfied, angry, moody, low.
i really wondered about what we've done.
was it really, worth it?
does it worth all the time we spent?

why should time be wasted, when efforts are not appreciated.





Thanks all who wished me happy birthday! :D

i, list down everyone! :D hahahahahahaha.
sooooo i will thank you again in a later post hokay! [:

there are so many photos stocking up in my fileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! urgh, i just need a day to finish arranging it lahhhhhhh! ]:

anyway, AO is this Saturday.
i'm pretty worried about it.
i know it'll be fun. [: i know freshies will have fun. [:
i'm just afraid the whole thing will be screwed.
OHWELLS. CHOY.

i'm looking at the red rose my mum gave me.
i wonder how long will it last.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...