Friday, May 09, 2008

Friendster is super disgusting and irritating!

How many times i went there and it says Maintenance.
WHAT SHIT?!


Planning for AO is seriously not easy and quite brain drying.
but well, for Accion's sake! :D it's all alrightttt.
Lucky i have Farhan as my partner. haha! i seriously think he is more zai than me lah! \:
hahahaha. AO dry run is this saturday. excited, yet scared.
what if anything just cui apart. OHMYTIAN i will kill myself.

Mighty thanks to Maybelin for talking to us yesterday. teaching us how and what should we do and many other things. and HAHA the little chats all. :D
and Liyi for helping with collating the Log items!
2 great Advisors! :D

i think without them Farhan & I will just die. HAHAHA!
okay maybe Farhan won't die, i will. LOLL.



Went shopping with Issac and Liyi today! :D
they are my fellow proggers for AO! mighty love please.
shopping for the items were, TOO FAST AND EASY!
hahaha! talked alot. talked about alot of stuff! :D
walk around and continued talking. hahahahahaha!
omg, i really think my prog group is damn fun! :D
YAY!


Anyway. Blogger is quite damn sucky. it keeps saying Autosaved failed.
omg, if this whole post comes out. it'll be awesomeeeeeee! HAHAHA!

Ouh! Farhan is my latest ranting channel! cause ah, you can rant on and on and on, then he will just say, okay. HAHAHAHA! so he say he's like his own pillow, cause he rants to his pillow! HAHA!


And ohyay! there's Accion random lunch tomorrow! [:
Makes me all excited! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...