Monday, September 29, 2008

I remember the times we spent together
on those drives
We had a million questions
all about our lives
and when we got to New York
everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
tonight

I remember the days we spent together
were not enough
and it used to feel like dreamin'
except we always woke up
Never thought not having you
here now would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight
And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
and the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
and stayed out way too late
I remember the time you told me about your Jesus
and how not to look back even if no one believes us
When it hurt so bad sometimes
not having you here



alohaaaaa!
it is a saturday MONDAY[i totally forgot what day is today, haha.] today!
and F1 ended yesterday! D:

okay, actually i missed working there.
cause it's funnnnnnnnnn! really! :D
made ALOT of new friends lahhhhhhh!
so funny. we were wondering why we only knew each other at the last day! haha.
oh, and the security guards were changed at the last day. so we made more new friends! LOLLOL!

last day was crazily fun lah.
the day started being super hot. like, omggggggggg! hot like hotdogs!
then at around 3pm, it started to turn. abit cooler. the sky turning dark... hmm.
but it's still damn humid ah! omg.

anywayyy. my phone became so good yesterday! :D
it allowed me to take photo. yayness! [:
and our lunch yesterday SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS.
second day lunch was the best.
yesterday's lunchhhh not much to eat can. D:
cause out of five, 2 side dishes were beeffffffff. and i cant eat beef. D:
damn sad. hahaha! ohwells.
but yesterday lunch was fun cause made 4 new friends lah! hahaha.
soooo. there were 8girls and 1boy sitting at the table.
hahaha! and actually it looks like 9girls cause Dennison looks like a girl. lol!
so there were Polly, Shiqi, Jacinta, Yvonne, Yingzhen, Ruby, Raihana, Dennison and me.
and we had a 'yumseng' photo. :D i'm waiting for Jacinta to send all of us. hahaha.

and at the last day. we witness this security guard giving Ruby balloon flowers. HAHAHAHAHA.
omg lah. i heard he waited for the third day to give it to her or something. omg. lol!

ohyahh. we saw some really funny angmohs.
like, we ask if we could see their passes. they were like, 'oh no! i'm not letting you today.' 'nowayyyyy.' but all in a joking manner. hahahhaa! and one was like, 'how are you ladies todayyy? wanna join us? come up! come come'
LOLLOL. we were like, errr okay. hahahahha.

ohyah. you know, actually i was thinking whether to stay, till like around 8plus to watch the race eh.
but i was too tired to even walk please. \:
ah, i miss F1. LOL. okay, i miss the ushers. hahaha. :D

and i was so tiredddd. i almost fell asleep chewing my food last night. hahahahhahaha!
and then i fell asleep while watching the race. and i fell asleep right away after i plop on my bed! \:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. 3 days ended. means more money coming in soon! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...