Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You can't eat, you can't sleep,
you can weep when you love someone
Feels extreme when you dream,
and you scream when you love someone

If you feel that strong
Can you see that, one

Let me be your
Someone to hold you tight
Someone to make you feel all right.
Everyday and night
I wish I was your someone

Someone to hold you when you're weak
Someone to make you feel complete
Every day and night
I wish I was your someone

Don't you know, I will go,
if you show that I can break through
Feels extreme when you dream,
and you scream when you love someone

If you feel that strong
Can you see that you're the one

And I hold you tight
You're still on my mind, I can't stand to live without you
And I can't forget you
Wherever you are, you're still on my mind


i have only like 5 minutes left to type.
cause my father is like whatttttttt forcing me to sleep. = =
just because i have to wake up at 6 tomorrow for work.
WALAUUUUU. i know what time to sleep one lorrrr
bibibabiboooooooo.

anywayyy. my phone SUCKS.
i am desperate for a NEW GOOD CONDITION PHONEEEE.
cannot stand. how i wish my contract ends like, TOMORROW, so that i can change a new one.
it's giving me sucky problems know! and it's as if it can think on its own.
damn scary lahhhhhh.
horrifying.

anywayy, went for job training today. not exactly say job training or what lah.
more like briefing on what are we suppose to do. erm, yah.
ohwells. i'm going to be a receptionist tomorrow.
yays. no need to stand. HAHAHA.

anyway, it's good cause it means there'll be moneyyyyyyymoneyyyyymoneyyyyyyyyy.
lalala. i'm still waiting for my F1 money to comeeeeeeee. :D
yay!

ohyes, I FINISHED WATCHING ROLLING LOVE.
omgggg. damn sad please. i cried like don't know how many times.
damn stupid lah. but seriouslyyyyy. damn sad. D:
ahhhhhhh. both Leng Lie and Mi Qi Ling so nice pleaseeeeeee. mytian.
hah!

ohohoh. El date me on friday to watch housebunny. or something. i suddenly forgot the title. HAHA retardedness. but yayyy. movie!
and Accion Chalet on Monday to Wednesday! shioknessss. :D
then there's smile-a-wish meeting with yantiyantiyanti! on monday.
wheeeeee! oh. then there's ANOTHER smile-a-wish meeting on friday 1010. haha so cool the date. damn packedddd.

packed like sardines.

okay lahhh
i think i better go if not the tiger come and eat my uppp!
growlllllllllll.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...