Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali!

i'm like at my grandparents house nowwww.

i had an Icecream just now! :D
Chendol ice cream. hahaha! i wanted Yam but no more. D:

seriously, how to not get fat when you've been eating unhealthy food for past don't know how many days.

OH! yesyes, my weight is like. %!%$&*#)(*!&#&&(&)# SERIOUSLY!
it's not going down, okay, not going up either, i wouldn't want it to BUT!
my weight currently is like, the PEAK i've ever reached k!
I WANT IT GO DOWN DOWN DOWN!


hoyes, i suspect my this insomnia problem is getting worseeeee.
guess what time i slept today?
630AM. AWESOME. when the sun's about to come up! welldone.


ohyah. Kim is going Maldives for her OSIP. bon voyage and take care! [:


YOU KNOW! for a moment i thought there's NO SCHOOL TOMORROW?!
think too much seriously! hahaha, until i realise nooo, there's school tomorrow!
sian!


ohyah!
I'M GOING TPRAWKS! :D as a PL. hahahah!
total awesomeness.


and i feel this post is total randomness.
i feel random again.
OH, I WANT TO EAT MARSEHMELLOWS!
have this urge to buy, but. rahhhhh. ]:

ohyess, okay, nevermind. i suddenly forgot what i'm suppose to say. = =

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...