Sunday, October 26, 2008

Your emotional controlled rate: 37%

You know how to let your emotions show but you still find it difficult to do so as often as you should. You should be prepared to let your emotions out more often. When you feel sad let yourself cry, when you feel angry, let your anger show and when you feel happy allow a smile to cross your face.

Allowing your emotions out in this way will do wonders to your physical and mental health.



currently at my grandparents'. [:

am going for dinner soon, lalala.
dinnerdinner makes me fattttt.

anyway, went to Pris house yesterday! [:
it was like, what. 7plus when i reach her house there! haha.
damn late.

-

okay, that was all typed before i went dinner. :D i just came back and yay! good food. [: Thai food yozzzzzz. yumz. but retardedly, my dad forgot to order TOM YUM SOUPPPP! D: there goes my favourite Thai dish.

okay. yes, so after i reached Pris house we went to buy food, chips, drinks and ICE CREAM! coolios pleaseee. seriously right, if i'm not fat it's really quite funny can. i've been eating Ice Cream for the past don't know how many days! D: include Lollipops, how can i not get fat?!

so we were talking, eating, surfing net, camwhore, laughing, drinking, basically just slacking around. hahaha. cause both of us were like, lazy to go anyway, and then Pris was like saying go her house, so yay! LOL.
left at like 11plus? haha, took 238 to toapayoh interchange and manage to catch the last bus for 159! :D but then i missed my last bus for 83 at Sengkang. HAHAHAHA! CUI MAX!
wanted to like walk home or something to save money, but it was like 12plus to almost 1am. omg. took cab in the end which cost me a freaking $7plussss! \:
so i reached home at like 1am. welldone. hahaha.

best thing was i couldn't get to sleep at all. mygod. INSOMNIA OMG!
tried listening to music to make myself fall asleep. switched channels for like don't know how many times! sang a few song, lala to some, and finally i fell asleep!
then i had nightmare! walau. i dreamt that my relative passed away. WALAU!
and then i woke up, like shit! and then i tried making myself fall asleep.
and then i dreamt that i killed a fly by blowing it! AND THEN I WOKE UP AGAIN! and i realised it was like what? 645am?! omg, i slept for probably only 3hours? \:
damn cui. then i tried making myself sleep again. and then woke up at 12. omggggggg.
HOWHOWHOWWWWW my body clock is like, upside down inside out already lahhhh.

Deepavali's tomorrow. means one more day of rest. okay, i hope i can like, try to switch my body clock proper.

i feel like eating Cotton Candy. omg, that's random.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...