Monday, October 13, 2008

Suppose that I missed you
Suppose that I care
And suppose that spent all my nights running scared
And suppose, that I was never there

In my eyes I'm screaming for the sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too

Suppose we were happy, suppose it was true
And suppose there were cold nights but we somehow made it through
And suppose that I'm nothing without you

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too

Slow way down
This break downs eating me alive
And I'm tired
This fire's fighting to survive

Tell me a secret
Tell me a story
I'll listen intentively
I'll stay awake all night
All i need is a whisper
There's nothing left in me
Not even my body is strong enough to fight
Please help me make this right

Suppose that I was wrong
Suppose you were here
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears
And suppose this fight just disappeared

But I'd rather be here with you


today is a boring monday.
thanks to my dad taking leave. hahahaha.
okay lah cannot blame him.
he needs to clear leave.

he's damn funny. he was like, saying what. he got msn. then want to add us all.
then i was like, OH NO OMG NOOO. LOLOLOL!
imagine him checking us on MSN.
omg imagining it makes it so retardedly funny!


anyway, i was reading Accion blog. then i decided to check Accion Email. OMGGG.
damn messy. hahaha! and alot of mails. so i decided to arrange it a little. OMG LAH, HOW FREE I WAS! \:
anyway, i'm damn excited about Accion's new shirt design. TOTALLY AWESOME PLEASE! [:
Thanks Farhan many for the design! it's a wonderful job done!

Anyway, 说好的幸福呢 by 周杰伦 is damn emo, damn nice.
thanks ah Derek. EMO SONG. = =



okayyyy, time to find something to do. [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...