Saturday, October 25, 2008

I HAD ONE OF THE BEST LOLLIPOP TODAYYYYYYYY! :D

totally coolshitz! :D
SCANDJAN LOVES MANNNNN! [:


anywayy, woke up kind of a late like around 1plus pm today.
totally sucked cause i woke up at 10plus, but my head just knocked me back to bed. even when i reply text, i don't know what was i typing.
i heard some alarm at around 12plus, but againnn, my eyes just don't bother opening for me and so i went back to dream island.

and so when my eyes did open for me i realise it was already 1plus, so i had to drag myself out of bed. omggg. i swear it was damn hard cause i'm like dragging very heavy mass of human body fats like. omg. can just DIE.

okay, i just looked at that and i don't understand what i'm trying to say but yeah.
i'm feeling kind of a cranky now. maybe cause i didn't exactly slept very well for the past few days. my body clock is totally screweddddddddddddd.

ohyes, so i met Cheryl and Nic today for Smile-a-wish shirt design. i'm glad to say a basic design is outtttt. [: it's totally AWESOME and i lovelove ittttt. we're just going to modify abit and add some stuff and we're done! yessssahhhhhhhh!

and i went to find Liyi at Bsc room, then decided to meet Pris to eat.
my FIRST MEAL OF THE DAY, which turned out to be DINNER. very bad for health but, i can do nothing.
hanged around with her and Farhan while Curly, Derek and Ruth went to eat.
and i was watching Skip Beat! episode 3! :D totally cuteeeeeeee! Kyoko's like sooooooo interesting lahhh! [: and there was this part about when she's young, and she's damnnn cuteeee!


omgggggggggg, melt. :D

so then Curly, Derek they all are like greates people! they went through the place to get us icecreamsssssssssssss! my god, many lovesssss! [:
went to LT19 for BSC Retreat movie night after.
night at the museum was the movie. stayed for an hour and off we go!

anyway, JANICE HUAY CAI LING is like a super evil cow. she's not a cow but i just feel like calling her a cow cause i don't want to call her meow.
but anywayyy, she wants me to say that i miss her many many deep deep and SWEAR that i will meet her next weeeek!
if not, i owe her LOLLIPOP! and if i do meet her, i get LOLLIPOPPPPPPP!
omg, i want those rainbow colour one, then got swirl many onesssss. :D
coolshitz.

i was telling her how cool it is if we use MONOPOLY money as transactions. and then she wanted me to swear with monopoly money. but she's smart, cause she know it's of no use. if not i would've use that to swear. D:

omgz, october is like ending soon! and november is coming soon. which means many people's birthday coming soon!

WAH, SOON LIKE SOONKUEH.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...