Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I shouldn't love you
But I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you
But I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know
How to make a feeling stop

This emptiness is killing me
I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back, I realize it was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here
Been waiting here



Tuesday.
had Commsk2. haha, Rayna was saying this tutor is damn retarded. he will always introduce himself as moon mountain all. omg, he really did. hahaha. super retarded. but he's a little boring. hahaha. anyway, it was suppose to be a 3hour long tutorial, but he ended much earlier, which was, according to Rayna, the ONLY good point of him. hmmms.

went to meet Liyi, Kori and Pris at Bsc room again. [: went to pack food againnnnn. i'm going to get fatter, like SERIOUSLY. \:
after eating went down to the Lecturers Appreciation Booth. yayyys. helped out a little. more like having fun lor! hahaha. :D

went for dinner with Pris at around like 6plus.
ate PRATAAAA. lol! had plain and cheese. Pris had plain and yeeeeegggggg. hahaha.
talked for super longgggg! till like 8plus, then we walked to busstop. omgggg.
damn cool lah! talked alot. :D lol, and we both felt better after talking. HAHAHA! totally retarded. but yah. like, YEAH! :D loveyou tons toooooo! :D


anywayyyy. i'm really thankful to this someone.
who totally cheered me up yesterday night. [:
i'm gonna keep a secret as to who this person is, but you can guess, if you want to. haha.
anyway, to YOU, you know who you are. THANKSSSSSS! :D
-for giving me your 'lucky charm' cause you said sha gua will always have much more lucky charm than others.
-for laughing at my lame jokes, when i think it's damn not funny, hahaha! and when no one laughs at my jokes anymore.
-for telling me to be happy, cause it's important that i'm happy.
-for asking me to vent anything on you cause your fats can take it. haha!
-for talking to me last night, and made me feel better, less confused all.
i swear i almost cried last night cause i was super touched. [: thanks for everythingggg!
i hope your operation will be alright, really. [: if you need, i can give you the 'lucky charm' back. hahahahhaa. THANKS ONCE AGAIN. [:
you're the greatest friend man! [:


okay, i'll be happy, and not emo anymoreeeeeee. this emo period will be overrrrrr! YES.
i'll be laughing from the bottom of my heart once again! [:

lunch date with applebottomjeans tomorrow! :D

it will all go away, soon, soon enough.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...