Monday, February 23, 2009


Life In Technicolor II - Coldplay.

one of the best MV i've ever seen so far.
i just love the effects and all. [:
it's damn damn damn cute. like, brings out the child in us. hahahahaha! :D

watch it!

Theres a wild wind blowin down the corner of my street
Every night there the headlights are glowin
There's a cold war coming on the radio I heard
Baby, it's a violent world

Oh love, don't let me go
Won't you take me where the street lights glow
I can hear rain coming, I could hear the siren sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground

Time came a-creepin', Oh and time's a loaded gun
Every road is a ray of light
It goes on, Time only can lead you on
Still it's such a beautiful night

Gravity release me
And never hold me down
Now my feet won't touch the ground



studying's a bitch. hatehatehate.

recent study trips out with people like Claud, Wan, Ben and Dessy was awesome.
managed to study alot!

dinner tonight was greattttttt.
the crab was awesome! thanks ahgong for the treat! :D

RA2 tomorrow. confidence level only 40%.
bank reconciliation is alright, but Cashflow statement sucks.

why cashflow statement, why? why are you giving me headaches.

anyway, i'm craving for mashed potatoes. o: how i wish i have potatoes at home to make it myself. ]:

i'm learning to love ebuddy now. :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...