Saturday, June 27, 2009



Hey you surround me like a blanket in my bed
The look in your eyes has stayed inside me
In my head
Outside it’s snowing it’s odd for this time of year
Your light through the darkness
Getting smaller oh I fear

Love love pulled us down in the gutter
Can you see us getting out oh I wonder
It’s a long long lonely fight down inside me
Can I get you to bring back light or is this never again

Hey you’re my weakness
Still my lover in my mind
And you still control me
Summer I put you so high
Hey did you forget you could never get enough
Well I’ll always love you
No matter how far you run

There is a lover down inside all of our gates that we can’t protect forever cause
He’s sucking at the air from our lips
I felt him tremble when I first picked you up driving honey
We drove for hours I remember when I first let him kiss
You and your mouth the taste of love if filled me up to the tips
I couldn’t sleep for weeks
Fevered at one hundred and six

You surround me like a blanket in my bed

Never Again - The Midway State


it's a long long lonely fight down inside me
can i get you to bring back light or is this never again

270609. saturday.
feeling bored and nua-ed at home.

i'm having backaches. hawhaw, i don't know whyyyyy. and howwwww.
it's been for the past few days. come and go come and go. heeeediot.

and yah, school reopened. but feels pretty holiday-ish.
no classes for some subjects, though yes, submission. \:

and the swines getting everywhere uh!
was joking the other about spreading it to me, then prolly get quarantine, stay free chalet, get a table and totally get everyone to mj there. hawhawhawhawhawhawwwww.

but goodnessss ahhhhhh! alot of people around me are like sick! please take care uh, get well soon.
(yes i did hope i get sick too, so can like, stay at home all, get quarantined uh. hawhaw)

lounge was ultimately crowded this week! prolly cause it's just the start.
couldn't quite get used to it. i guess as weeks pass everything will be more comfortable with everyone knowing each other. hawhaw. but i did miss the times where we just step into the
lounge and shout heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! and then just talk to everyone. hawhaw.




i guess time is something which can be your good friend, it can be your enemy too.
you need it to be there, to help you recover with whatever's bothering you.
but you know, time can't do everything. sometimes even when it's there for very long already, things are still not changing. and it's still as bad. hawhaw. i don't know if this makes sense actually.




sometimes the longer you wait for someone, or wait for something to happen, the longer you're wasting your time. sometimes the best thing to do, is to just, let, go. and move on. this way, save soooooo much of your time, your youth, your brain cells, your attention, your sleep, your tears, your energy, and you will save your heart from being lost.

you know some things, it's very hard to get it out of your mouth? and then you'll always get tongue-tied? hawhaw. i hate that feeling. then we'll always hope others will understand us even without saying it out. fact is. if you never say it out, no one will ever know how you feel or what you think. true? i guess that is a mistake i made too often. sometimes i wish that i can speak whatever's on my mind, and not bother about others. and i always have this time lag. hate the time lag. and yes, i hate my cowardly self. but i can do nothing about it anyways.

but i guess what's good is that you get to realise alot of stuff. like, you get to know who are you more comfortable with and who you can trust more, or like. you get to know who's there for you when you really need someone to be there. and the best thing is? you can totally be yourself in front of them, you don't have to act, you don't have to put on a strong front or wear a fucking thick mask to show that you're okay or what. (okay i admit i do that too often.)


this post is retarded, random, and quite POINTLESS.
i quite dislike it when i always do pointless stuff, but yet pointless stuff are always so interesting.
and no, it's not directed at anybody or anything. it's totally just reflections made on my own and it's totally. just. reflection.

btw, SS501 IS THE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...