Sunday, June 28, 2009


KFC: Have a taste of my Original recipe chcken you red-hair fag!
MCD: Oh yeahhh! I'll defend using Bigmac! Give it your all you old bitch!


hahaha! made me laugh like mad.

anyway, it's sunday.
i woke up at 3plus pm which is coolshitkickass i love!
like, i just wake up on my own without anyone waking me up!
shiokballlllssssssssss. :D


and mama just made hotdog bun for us, so delicioussssss.


and oh.
i was thinking, if i should change my blogskin. O:
not that i got bored of this skin luh.
just, i don't know. feel like changing it or something. hawhaw!

see how luh. :D


anyhow, i've been having really really weird and laughable dreams! hahaha.
okay, at least it's funny lah. so it's alright. O:

i'm so bored, i'm going to fly to the moon now and look for chang-e to hangout.
hawhaw.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...