Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taeyeon is so shock cause i'm blogging again.

nahhhhh.

i was as shock as her today. HAHAH!
i did the same thing.

my mother asked me something random today, but it was so funny! :D
she asked me, how come your friends never come and stayover already ah?
last time like every week also come.

hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha so cuteeee!


guys who are readingggg,


my mum is thirsty for a party like how thirsty KyuJong is.
oh btw, Kyujong looks so sexy here. 8D

even JungMin is sooooooooo excited! he's doing the body shake right now!


omo. HyunJoong is dancing!
XD

so okay, holidays.
mahjong or something.

whoooohoooo!
(Y)

okay, i'm going to sleeeeeeep.


hahaha, HyunJoong pulling curtains already.
XD

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...