Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hello all!

it's sort of like a beautiful tuesday today, i don't know why.
my mood today is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb! [:
but i'm a little hungry.
I WANT FOOD! xD

anyway. i'm scaring you at the start of the post with,
MY OWN FACE.
don't worry, you only see HALF of it. hope it doesn't scare you away. : D

don't know why. maybe because i'm feeling good. i like to see lotslotslots colours. HEH.
anyway. i was re-arranging my photos just now and, OHMYFREAKINGFLYINGMEHMEH! so many random photos that i'm suppose to blog, or something. but rahhhh. it was.
like, there, in my folders. hahaha.

i like Kissables. cause i'm SO KISSABLE please. xD
rahh. lindoremi gave us that as a prize or something. during comm skills.
but peiqi they all don't want.
so as the hungry ghost, i take lor.

HAHAHA. MILKY BAR. xD i like.
white chocolate + cookies? WALAU, I LOVE LAH. xDDDD
lectures - chocolates = sleep
lectures + chocolates = awake
now you get it?
PORM. URGH. i don't like, ahlenezhan. rawr!


i was out that day with family.
we were at this market lah. then they were selling clothes.
3 for $10.
so i was like, WOAH. no wonder 3 for 10 lah!

&...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
walau eh. damn funny please.
reminds me last time when we're still young. we always type like twits.
my name was 9R@(3. i think. or somewhere there lah. LOL.

one of the biggest lightbulb. HAHAHAHA.
so cute leh.

THIS PHOTO DOES NO JUSTICE TO THE CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
it was in PINK! so nice please. i like. :D

i was talking to my favourite HUG BUDDY, NUR DARMAYANTI BTE UMARDANIYANTO the other day. ohwow. i finally got a chance to type her FULL BOMBASTIC name. haha.
then was talking to her happily... when suddenly...
there's a POPUP! walau eh.
**P! zzzzz. I LOVE TP CAN.

hahahaha. i told her that i'm going to post this. LOL.
YANTI! there's your face! woohoo!

jingwen, or hotbabe, or hotbimbowen, is damn nonsense lah.
she make me happy for awhile and then pour me cold water. ]:

was talking about guys. HAHAHA.
HOT ONES HOKAYPOKAYOKAY! likelikelike TANGYUZHE. HAHAHA!
& i realise her taste quite similar as mine eh!
sai, later she snatch all my laogongs and darlings how! rawr.

hahaha. damn nehneh.


police reminds me of that friday, Accion dinner.
SO DRAMA please!
dinner was at KFC. then we proceed to our favourite playground with more people joining.
so many chap-jit-kas that day! haha.
& maybe cause too many people, then we too noisy.
some nehnehpoopoohippo go and call the oh-so-hwonderful mata.
then they came to 'chit-chat' with us. then invite us to their house.
eh heh! no lah.

they asked us to leave the place. RAWR. so funny can.
best present for fluffy and panda i think. HAHAHA!

i like creating nicknames for everyone! that's why i think facebook application, Nicknames, is created for me. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sunny, or BitchNY, is damn bitchy. HAHAHA!
i don't like to talk to him lah. walau eh! always suan me.
AND THEN EVEN GOT MY SPECIAL EMOTICON.

THANKS A HUNDRED MILLION AH.

NEHNEHPOK.

so i went to talk to god instead.
&...
i find him.
quite dots lah.

go find him here.

i guess he needs to come out of his house more often to check on human beings.
no wonder now so many disaster! tsktsk.


HAHAHAHAHA. the last one made me laughed my head, my arms, my legs, my ass, my sexyback, MY WHOLE BODY off lah!
damn funny. hahahahaha!
"My brain pattern set does not have a response for that."

interesting.

okayyyyy.
random photos done!
next... eh.
NEXT TIME i mean, should be the open house photos and Serene's birthday chalet photos.
halfway done! hahaha.

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...