Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I laughed out loud when i see this joke.

BOY : Isn't the principal a dummy!
GIRL: Say, do you know who I am?
BOY : No.
GIRL: I'm the principal's daughter.
BOY : And do you know who I am?
GIRL: No.
BOY : Thank goodness!

okay, i've seen it before! but don't know why eh.
i will still laugh out loudddddddd lah.
damn funny.
just, somehow. LOL.


MOTHER : Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
JUNIOR : Because of absence.
MOTHER : You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
JUNIOR : No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

EH WAH! i like this! xDDDDD

BOY : Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
TEACHER : Of course not.
BOY : Good, because I didn't do my homework.

EH! THIS IS GOOD! hahahahahaha.

TEACHER: How old were you on your last birthday?
STUDENT: Seven.
TEACHER: How old will you be on your next birthday?
STUDENT: Nine.
TEACHER: That's impossible.
STUDENT: No, it isn't, Teacher. I'm eight today.

WOW!


anyway.
i hope there's no comm skills lesson on chinese new year's eve please.
ahhh. CNY EVE EH! \:
but boos. timetable is not easy to arrange. hmm. i just hope everything will be okay! :D

ah. macro presentation tomorrow. PORM submission friday.
WAH, IS WILL DIE.
i don't like macro.
basically i don't like econs. ]:
AH GRACE! WORKHARD LAH, AFTER THIS SEM NO MORE ECONS LIAO HOKAYPOKAYOKAY!

cui.

i'm going back to cedar on monday with yanti.
cause she haven't collect her certificate yet! omt yanti. hahaha, CUI.

no photos today. not in the mood to.
i'm hungry. ]:
okay.

MACROECONS, COME LET ME HUG YOU!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...