Wednesday, June 04, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICEHUAY!

hello loves! you're like, my loveliest scandal! :D haha! is love you to the max please!
you're finally legal 18 like me! and it's time for us to hit the clubs yo! i know you've been wanting to! :D so happy that i went for FO, and got into zilra and then i know you! yay! it's been a great time knowing you, knowing you even more all! missed all the times we had as a freshie! haha. now i feel so old. D: though we're now in different empire, you in Venos while i'm in Accion. BUT! who cares please, as long as your heart got me and my heart got you. hahaha! sounds so cheesy, but heck! you know i love you many can already. :D
you know when you're down, i'll be there okay! you know you can just chuck me with anything. nonsense, rubbish, garbage, secrets or problems. i'm like, just a phonecall/text/msn away. don't feel as if you'll be disturbing me or what luh. cause i can tell you, you're not. [: there are times that i don't get to meet you all, and really hokay! i do miss you ah. you know, doesn't mean i forgot you yah! and yes, we should have a lunch soon, or even an outing. to update each other about stuff. [; i've got like tons to tell you even! haha. i hope your life is like great now and everything's okay yo! not good, please come and tell me ah. anything not good, i make it good. :D


HAPPY LEGAL 18 BIRTHDAY!
Y

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...