Sunday, June 01, 2008

omg this is blog post number 334.
previous post number is 333! coolios.

anyway, i'm feeling pretty emo right now and not really sure why.
it's just such a random thing. urghhh.

anyway, i'm like kind of hooked to More Than Words.
not really sure why either. butttt i just love it. [:

More Than Words.. - Eric Clapton

More Than Words

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you


i guess you all have to agree that i'm one of the most random people you've ever met luh uh.
you know, there's this flying bug in my room now.
and i'm super scared.

i really dare not off the lights what if it just flies onto my headdddddddddd OMG.
anyway, i really really feel like painting now. ]:


it's been some time ever since i last painted something. haha.
i miss art lessons in secondary school. LOL.
you knowwww, i lost all my paintbrush and crayons, and watercolours all. all the art material. i remember having a 'bag' for all those. i wonder where it gone to. ]:

i just need a random painting sessionnnnn URGH.


i don't really know what is it that i'm feeling right now.
it's like a mixture of tiredness, moodyness, thinking alotness, and maybe even lochness. right.

god knows what i'm feeling now. \:


ANYWAY, GRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE MAIN COMMS! [:
especially to CLAUDINE! gratssss! see i told you you could make it. [: and stop thinking about so many things. anything please, say out uh.
especially to LIYI! grats in getting in! which is quite confirmed you will actually, and i'm super glad you got in! [: but am really sorry, i think i didn't campaign enough for you. ]: like, really! very sorry! D:
especially to CINDY! grats! yay, cannot be so bimbo anymore pleaseee. if not BSC all bimbos i laugh hokay! :D
especially to YANTI! haha grats darling! is like, make cedar proud. haha. bring BSC to greater heights okayy! [:
especially to MAY&TRACY! hey darlinggggs, don't be too stress okay, it's not easy i know. no matter who got in, i'll be happy for anyone of you k. andandandddddd. i don't know how to put all these stuffs into words. but, it's all an experience. [: and there's like next year too! [: hugshugs!
especially to ISSAC! grats in getting into DSC! :D whoohoo! make DSC even more rocking yo! :D


alright. i'm feeling like much better. after talking to Maybelin. lol.

colourful balloons.

i want some lollipops now. ]:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...