Sunday, March 08, 2009

gooood morning! :D

my house machiam like have party everyday.

Ben, Bernita and Shawn's at my house now.

again a last minute random decision to come my house. LOLOL!
so bert was trying very hard to do her work.
and we were all like doing own stuff all.

talked abit here and there and all fell asleep at around.
5am? o:

more like purposely want to fall asleep one lor. HAHAHHAA.

so now ben is the only one still sleeping. haha!

LOL, now my house like hotel already. o:



anyway! freak!
i just have my menses! D:

funny thing is, totally no sign about it!
my whole week was pretty alright, like happy happy all!
only until last night..

okay, so a happy period? haha!
i'm not even using whisper. LOL.
good marketing strategy.

but seriously!
no sign lehhhhhhhhh. dieee lah.
i'm going Genting tomorrow! this sucks.

MENSES YOU SUCKKKKKK.
SUCK BALLLLS! MANY MANY BALLLLLS!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...