Saturday, March 14, 2009

hahahaha.

something that i HAVE to blog. [:

DEREK SIM YI WEI aka AHSIAO made my day! :D


YAY!

your name quite big right? hahaha!:D

anyway, was damn awesome talking to you! finally your comp's steady pom pi pi again!
is damn happy to talk to you lah! always make me laugh only!
great to be able to have hthts as usual! [:
glad to have you as ahsiao lah, having ASSS is awesome! being able to share everything all is cool. :D
hahahahaha! and omg. you is a big fanz of my blog. HAHAHA! okay lah, love many! :D



stayed at home for the whole day today.
cause i couldn't decide whether to go Reliez's night cycling or to go Airport to welcome the maincomms back.
was lazy at the same time.
and i feel that it wasn't a great idea to.
leave my mum alone at home too. ohwells.


and my ebuddy lovessssssssss to give me problems.
PUNCH YOU!


and watching youtube has become my new hobby.
i love searching for wliia's videos.
cracks me up only.

NIIIICCCEEE PPPAAANNNTTTS, HORWARD!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...