Thursday, June 28, 2007

hello all!
:D

on a very bored thursday,
i was talking on msn.
haha.
and peiqi is damn lame!

so i was asking her about the econs article i found and see if it's ok.
haha.
peiqi: the article can la
peiqi: chin chye la.
me: hahahah! chin chye, ehh.
me: what kind of chye? HAHAHA
peiqi: rofl! vegetable.
me: HAHAHA. hmm.
me: da bai chye? xiao bai chye? chye sin?
me: LOL!
peiqi: haha!
peiqi: kang kong nicer leh
peiqi: but no chye.
peiqi: oh yah! kong xin chye!
me: HAHAHAHA! OH YA HOR!
me: omt. i forgot the KONG XIN CHYE name.


LOL. hahaha!
i really forgot kang kong is kong xin chye!
i like kang kong, but then i realise no chye! HAHAHAHAHA.
oh my, so random.

and there's a favourite quote of my day-
eh! ni online ah!?
WTBBQ!
hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Eldora, well done man. LOL.
she called me and when i say hello.
she immediately, very loudly, almost shouting: EH! NI ONLINE AH?!
hahaha! walau eh, i online damn long already la! HAHAHA.

so she ask me if i can go out tomorrow. ]:
with HONG, CELES, BAO AND HERRRRRRRRRR!
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ]:
i cannot go! i got accounting lecture till 4! DAMN!
-screams-
i miss your so much! ]:
arrange another outing lehhhh.
or we go for dinner also can. :D
but must tell me in advance okay! hahaha.

awwwwwwwwwwww. ]:
i really want to meet your tomorrow! ]]]]:


byebye! ]:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...