Friday, June 15, 2007

YAY! :D


so i got back my phone like, FINALLY! ^^


my darling phone!


oolala. :D

it's oh so pretty! ^^

yes, it's motoRAZR maxxV6.

it's my phone since 150407! so.. it's my 2 month anniversary! :D

like, WOW! hahahaha. :D

thanks to those who helped me get my phone back! :D

okay, even though there are some unhappiness in some part, ya, i'm terribly sorry too. but my parents were rushing and chasing after it. x: so.. ya. x:

well, i feel happy at the later part of today. so, it's still yay! :D

i'm just waiting for my parents to bring back my dinner. [:

i'm HUNGRY!

i don't like anti-climax stuffs. :D

byebye! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...