Friday, December 05, 2008

FUCK YOU LAH MAPLESTORY.
YOU'RE FUCKING TURNING MY BROTHER INTO A DEVIL.
HE'S GETTING SO GUAILAN AND CB RECENTLY, I SWEAR I WILL SMACK HIM UPSIDE DOWN ANYTIME JUST TO GET THE RIGHT SENSE INTO HIM.


WHATEVER LAH, SERIOUSLY.


Stand Chart second day!
half marathon rockssssssss.
Chelsie plus me = imbal lianbo team. HAHAHAHA!
serious! we damn fast okayyyyyyyy! :D

love the backend crew too! they're awesome shitz.
we ask for shirts just like ordering for macdonalds or whatever it is.
so Mega Mac is Male Medium, McSpicy is Male Small, MiLo is Male Large, FirstLady is Female Large, Radio or FM is Female Medium, Small Fries is Female Small. okay, and it goes on. there's like 10 or 12 orders in total lah.
AWESOME FUN MAN.

some were like, what? put food in my bag? O:
hahahahahaha!
day 3 tomorrow, with actual day on sunday.
it's crazy ass shitz.
but i'm enjoying myself with great company! [:


right now, i'm feeling helpless. very very helpless. like suddenly everything just crush down. sai man. this is sai. i fucking hate term test. i feel so dumb seriously. i guess it's no one's fault but my own. maybe i should stop making myself do other stuff just to run away from it. no excuses.
maybe i just need more internal control, like the control theory we learn in socio. grace, your fuckedup man.
cs2 is so damn fuckedup now. die already lor, die already. GG.

sleeep!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...