Monday, December 01, 2008

HAHAHA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.

this group of crazy people is my rawkers! O:
punk red punk red! [:

hahaha, Raizen told me, it will make me feel less stress and then is a guarantee i can pass my exams after watching this.



omg lahhhhh! make me laugh like some mad cow only! [:
Thanks Raizen! [:


anyway, OTC results is released online already!
Clickclick!

okay. tests are coming soon.
i'm not looking forward to it.
but i'm looking forward to the holidays, AFTER IT. :D:D


[edit]

Facebook is crazy! now i have what the notifications all!
with the amazing photo comments, now having over 70! O:
and then Claudine's status! become like a tagboard already! O:

whatthe... now my hotmail is flooded but i can't delete it! there seems to be a problem.
so now there's a mass convo with Farhan, Claudine and Brandon.
Brandon and Farhan are irritating shit!

Calm the storm in me says:
uniquely tak
Calm the storm in me says:
glam
farhan says:
amazing tak glam.
how tak glam you can get


damn ass.
[/edit]

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...