Monday, December 08, 2008

I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line
Up to the platform of surrender
I was brought but I was kind
And sometimes get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes
Clear your heart
Cut the cord

Are we Human?
Or are we Dancer?
My sign is vital
My hands are cold
And I'm on my knees
Looking for the answer
Are we Human?
Or are we Dancer?

Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could
And so long to devotion
You taught me everything I know
Wave goodbye
Wish me well
You got to let me go

Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight?
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know is your heart still beating?




can't stand studying.
so i'm here, sitting down and blogging.

not funny but whatever.

i'm like super ultra tired now.
my butt, thigh, leg, back, arm is aching like madddd!
my face got sun burnt, then leg full of mosquito bites! ]:
yucks.

third day Repc is damn horrifying! many of the shirt sizes are goneeeeeee!
then have to explain to the participants all. \: damn scary ah.
i was late for the day. = = hahah! and Chelsie miss meeeee! wahwah. :D
helped Sharon at 10k. she's damn fast! hahaha.
everything ended at like 7.
then went back school!

was a route marshall at Nicoll Highway! sector B1. hahaha.
saw half/full marathon people! haha.
saw many familiar faces. lololol! damn fun.

okay. the whole day was long. and some people are just some irritating asses who pisses all of us off. glad to have people like Maybelin, Farhan, Curly, Mark and Saini to be stucked in the same place with! hahaha.
was stuck at this. damn ulu place lah! construction site in front with Singapore river at the back.
say got shopping centre, bluff us only! don't have lorrrrrrrrr!
waited for the race to start, slept while waiting.

actually is wait for the people to run by. hahaha! anyway. it's damn goooooood to sleep early morning. wah, weather was shiok!
after that was trying to cheer people on!
then some runners try to cut the area alll. and we have to try and shift them back to place.
Maybelin is like, cannot zihigh without me. hahahah!
and keep using what, eh you're my GL thing all. haha!

damn tiringggggg.
after that more people came and cheer the people on with us!
damn fun.

we also had a Radio by the roadside. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
self-entertainment only. lololol.

everything ended damn late for us. ]:
and was super tiring. was under sun alll. walau. ]:
we only left the place after the last runner left. tragic.

cool exprience still.
ate the lunch and left the place to Starbucks with Maybelin, Farhan, Curly, Mark, Zubair and Haziq.
trained home with Farhan.

i'm going to have steamboat tonightttttt. damndamndamn happy. WOOO! :D
term tests starts tomorrow. ]:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...