Tuesday, January 27, 2009

morning. [:

it's CNY Day 2.
so it'll be visiting relatives today. hmm.

yesterday relatives came visiting. o:
and errrrrm. LOL!
a relative never give me angbao. ]:
he gave my brother never give me! just because i was in the toilet. walau wtf.
then when i came out i was standing at the bedroom door there, i stand there for sooooooooooo long! he also never come and give me. ]: WALAU EH.
so nehneh.
now i got one angbao less, urgh.


i'm getting really bored of cny.
there's nothing much to look forward to.
even if angbao, it doesn't exactly worth alot and relative also forget to give, so. rahh.
and some relatives is like see once in a year kind. then totally no topic, and they will forever ask about so you study where now, study what, going where next kind. boos.

funniest thing this year is saying next few weddings will be by who, and maybe the next wedding for my grandparents side will have to wait for me already, i was like WTF!
i'm still young hello. siaooooooo!

okayyyy.
i'm going to get ready!
let's hope today will be less boring.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...