Wednesday, January 07, 2009

omg. this is weird.

i'm like listening to FREE MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT now.
cause there's around like 5 "MACHO" GUYS, erm. some topless even, washing a car at my house void deck, BLASTING MUSIC.

POWER.

i stay at freaking 9TH FLOOR also can hear!


sound system damn good, maybe people should go ask them buy from where, and then install.
and then make whole singapore have noise pollution.




my eyes is damn itchy now!
irritating shit out of me only.


oh! just now at first i thought is the primary school behind my house playing the song.
until i realise... PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE GOT SO HIP PLAY APOLOGIZE.


anyway, the weather is so freaking shiok now!
but i have things to do. ]:
ah. meow.

if you've highlighted my post to read, walau eh, similan.
don't leh. i shy.
don't highlight and read, can?


if i can be as important to you. ]:


WAH THE SOUND SYSTEM REALLY AH.
BOMBASTIC LEH.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...