Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold
It's making me insane



yawns.
it's fridayfriday!
yay to the saturday tomorrow
BOO TO HAVE TO STUDY.
]:

mid sems sucks.
i mean, exams sucks.
okay, school sucks cause of exams and tests. yes.

i felt kind of tired today. like zzzz. very sleepy.
hahaha. sucked because i missed 9am lec. ]:

anyhow! Photohunt at lounge today was bombastic fun.
and new highscore is freaking scary, zomg.

bizlab with Mich and CJ afterwards to print notesnotesnotesnotes.
brought a whole thick stack of paper but still aint enough! ]:

i'm gonna bring more and printprint.
seriously is paper wastage i felt. \:
the thick stack. omg. why are lecture notes so thick! ]:

went to T1 to eat dinner after that!
my tomyum banmian is damn good. :D hahahah, both of them were like omg.
and keep koping my souppppp! HAHAHA! i eat good stuff, teehee! :D


and zomg!
onghuiting just came to talk to me. that is a very shocking thing.
considering she don't usually talk to me, and it's been long since the last time i see her! hahahaha.
and i was thinking ah. i think i've known her. for about. 12 years? or more than that? omg lah.
anyhow! wish her luck for getting into the uni and course she wants! [:


ohohoh! today, this morning.
i saw this girl at my house busstop.
den take same bus with me all. den she alighted at tampines.
den at night i was going home, the same girl board the same bus as me, and alighted the same busstop. just that there was someone with her at night. hahahaha!
walau, like de javu ah. HAHAHAHHA! coincidental sia.


AND OMGOMGOMGOMG LAHHHHH
i just bite my teeth!
AND OUCHHHHHHH DAMN PAINFULLLLLL! ]:
fuckyou wisdom tooth!
]:

and it's so funny.
OHT just said to me:
anyway. it was nice talking to you. you have the 'soft skills' of consoling and encouraging ppl haha. which everyone around me has. except me.

highly random. but why does it sound so sad! ]:
but it kinda amused me. soft skills. what does it mean? hahaha.
really do hope she'll be okay.


HELLO WRITE-PASTE-SMILE CREW.
i just went to the blog and it's dying.
can we revive it somehow. hahahahahaha.
(if any of the crew member is reading this. hahah!)


okay, i'm going to start studying tomorrow.
i will study tomorrow!
i will! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...