Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 reasons to this photo.
1 - i cut my hair, and it's much shorter than this and i wonder when it'll grow to that length again.
2 - this is Derek Sim Ahsiao. he was being very irritating. haha, and he thought i didn't thank him in my birthday post, then he was sad, then he realise actually i DID thank him. HAHA!


so yes, i cut my hair guys.
I CUT MY HAIR.
I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR.
I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR SHORTER.

hahahahhahaha! damn light now. wheewheewhee!
i need to get use to it though. hahahaha.
but actually i wanted it even shorter than the current length.
but the lady was saying, it's so wasted to cut so damn short when my hair was so long. hahaha!
ohwells. :D


& I'M SO EXCITED!
TPSU IS RECRUITING SUBCOMMS!
25th May - 5th June, 1130am - 530pm at Students Lounge!

yayyayyayyayyayyayyyyyyy!
most prolly going with Sab and Pris! :D
so exciting luhhh. they didn't join last time, and now they joining! yay!

i like how my head is so much lighter now! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...