Sunday, May 24, 2009


YOOOOOODLEDOODLEEEYOOOOO!

just came home from supper session with Annhin, Brandonlee and Farhan.
didn't really eat anything cause dinner was stomachfillingloving.

but i have weird appetite though.
i can be hungry-till-can-swallow-cow now but full-till-i-can-burst-and-die the next.

like, now i feel like eating that packet of LAYS' CLASSIC POTATO CHIPS.
YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHWHOOOHOOOOOOO!

yessssssss. chipschipschips.
kill me people, i want to lose weight but i'm eating such stuff at such hour!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

just help Zhaolin finish a survey.
it's on Ben&Jerrys' ice cream.
DAMN IT. NOW I'M CRAVING FOR ICE CREAM. D:


omg, how to lose weight like this, sure get fat one lor. ]:

anyhow!
i feel like cutting my hair!
like, short!
but i don't know leh. i'm scared i'll look fat in short hair! D:
cause like i always use my hair to make my face look smaller all. HAHAHA!
but my hair is getting heavier, and the weather is quite hot, i cnanot take it already.
should i cut? should i? ]:

oh whatever.
shall see how.
Restaurant City for now. :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...