Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i think Dandelions are amazing.
with a gust of wind, and they seem to be able to carry your worries to some far away place.
thanks dandelions.

i dislike tuesday.
cause they're always long and tiring. ]:
9am start and ended at 6plus. hahaha.

mid sem is coming!
i haven't start studying cause i don't know how am i suppose to start, like omg.
i have 6 paper! i'm quite freaked out by it uh.

i'm looking for the drive to study.
urghhhh, where has it gone to. ]:
ps, looking for study partners! :D
anyoneeee? o:

i'm listening to Yellow by Coldplay.
hmm, i seem to love Coldplay alot ah. always their song. hahaha.

anyhow. i'm totally inside the song now. hahaha.
my mind's in quite a mess now, i'm letting my imagination go crazy. i like. [:
okay, song ended. so imagination stopped too. hahahaha!

holidays are coming soon after midsems!
i really hope i can survive this.
*crossfingers*

guanyinma, tuapehgong, please pretty please bo bi me.
pleasepleaseplease.


anyhow!
my wisdom tooth is causing me alot alot alot of trouble ah i swear. ]:
i was eating bolognese for lunch today, and it's worse than swallowing a buffalo!
not that i've swallowed one before, but it's really! torture! D:
chewing has never been so hard ah. ]:

everyone tell me to go see a dentist.
BUT NOOOOOO. I HATE DENTISTS!
I SERIOUSLY WILL INJECT THEM IN THE HEAD THEN PULL THEIR HEADS OUT. ]:

but... i can't even bite my teeth together.
it's so painful when i try so hard to bite it. ]:


something happy!
I FINALLY GET TO LOG INTO FACEBOOK. :D
this is something totally worth being happy about okay!


okay,
my imaginative monster by the name of Mollie is asking me to go to sleep.
goodnighttttt! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...