Monday, July 07, 2008

Guy: Baby, your body is a wonderland!
Girl: That's funny, because yours is a wasteland!

i think that's super funny! hahaha.
bored.com never fails to entertain me with some funny and weird stuff!

My name isn't elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you like.

To the world your one person, to this person your the world.

Baby, you plus me equals we.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of
vitamin me.

Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

Help, something's wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.

Hey, don't frown - you'll never know who might be falling in love with your
smile.

If a star fell for every time i thought of you, the sky would be empty.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

The only thing your eyes haven't told me about you is your name.

There was no color in the world until I met you.

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!

I see you've got arms, I've got them too! We should hook up sometime!

Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.

I've counted all the stars before. And I think I've missed two. They're in your eyes.

I never believed in miracles until I saw you.

The average person falls in love 7 times before marriage. Baby, you're my lucky seven.

Your lips look so lonely, Would they like to meet mine?

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

Hey, if I kiss you, will I get slapped?

I tripped on a kiss and fell in love with you.

Your senses must be messed up 'cuz your eyes are talkin' to me.

If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.


haha. some of the lame ones, and funny ones and nice ones. :D

alrights.
time to hit the bed!

Bed, you look so fine tonight and i really wanna make you mine.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...