Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I CAN'T HELP BUT JUMP FOR JOYYYYY.

hokays, i'm finally done with U-ART PRESENTATION! :D

Kurt Wenner! I'm presenting you tomorrow! later, actually.

omgggggggggggg it's 458am already!
should i sleep? but i need to wake up at around 650am.
& i haven't write my script yet leh, though it's not really needed. HAHAHA.

but i'm glad it's done. walau, all my juice came only at like 3am! before that wasn't really productive and my feelings haven't develop yet.
now i know why i always stay till so late at nighttttt.

I CAN ONLY PRODUCE WORK AT WEEEEEE HOURS. \:



anyway, it's kind of a good start, for a day? haha.
Assistant Store Manager later.

i'm scared, cause i really don't know what should i expect all. ]:
i hope we reach our target. Last trading somemore.
-prays hard.


Somewhere, over the rainbow.
Ah, what a great song, accompanying me through the night. [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...