Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HOW CAN I LOSE IT!
]:

cannot believe hokay! i accidentally lost the grey friendship band of SOTWU10VE. ]:
i put it on my mum's bed yesterday, then i forgot to check yesterday, so i check today.
but i cannot find. then my dad say he thinks he saw it and say my mum should know too. BUUUTTTT my mum say she never see it AT ALL!
-thunderlightningstorm!-

homyetianuhhhh, pray hard i can find it tomorrow hokayy. ]:


anyway, i got this from Eldora's blog.


I've been crying a lot these few days. I'm unhappy. There's this frightening sense of emptiness in me..so often. I know, I always sound so happy on my blog, it's always laughter and smiles. It's because I don't like to blog unhappy stuffs out, I don't like people knowing because I can't stand sympathy. That is why my entries are all oh-so-sunshine like. I don't know why..maybe it's because I hate showing my vulnerable self out? I hate being asked what's wrong, I bottle things up and wait for them to pass, although I know it's unhealthy but that's just how I handle these shit. Why am I blogging this out then? I have no idea too, maybe I just really really need to rant, and I guess I'll delete this post soon? I really hate how I have no control over my tear ducts, how every of my fucking emotion is linked to them. Especially my anger, why do I always have to cry like an idiot when I'm angry? It pisses the hell out of me, and I get angrier with myself and I cry more. Like some stupid asshole. I hate crying because to me it's a symbol of weakness but I just can't help it. I'm unhappy. But..I shall just wait for everything to pass and I'll be alright again. Like always.

And no, don't ask.


a reason why i koped this is.
that's how i feel alot of times. and that's realllllyyyy what i always feel like saying. but, HAHAHA! i don't know how to say it all out. \:
but no, i don't feel like crying these few days though some other days maybe yes.
but it's the bold parts, which are like, omg so truuuueee. ]:
howells. are all taureans like that? \:

ANYWAY ELDORAGOH. is don't know what's happening but is roughly know what is it about. should be about the things that we were talking about if i'm not wrong. hhmmms, is like. don't worry kay, things will be better. confirm one. not any better i give you butter to make it better.
if you think butter is too fattening, i lend you my shoulder. if you still find my shoulder's cholesterol too high, why not try my ear? somemore you can train some muscles out?

if not i can tell you a joke.

there's this caterpillar, let's call her Katty.
she find herself super ugly cause she's damn hairy! imagine like gorilla.
so one day, she cannot take it anymore!
she went to Catermart to buy shavers.
so she shaved, and look super clean! super good too!
one day, she saw this caterpillar who really caught her eye. let's call him Carter.
Katty find Carter really damn attractive and wants to know him, so she climb all the way up the tree.

but even before she start opening her mouth to speak, Carter kicked her down.
he shouted:
WALAU EH, WHY THIS EARTHWORM COME AND DISTURB ME. DISGUSTING SIA!


hokay lame.
but atleast good effort right! :D

trading was, somewhat fun today. i don't know. but i'm the assistant store manager next week. SO GOING TO DIE.
AYE PLEASE PEOPLE, DO COME SUPPORT IF YOU'RE FREE KAYS? FROM 1130-330! [:

forgot there's bizstats individual test today! so i didn't bring my calculator and have to borrow! lucky Curly have, if not i will just. DIE! haha, and the test is so not test-y lahhhh. damn funny.

went for iitsc's agm. last minute decision though. cause everyone's going then i just, go lor. Mafia was the theme anyways. so it was a all-black thing. hahaha. and wahhh, we were damn noisy all lahhh. Eileen claims that she's the lao-da. HAHAHAHA, and we're erm, CJK. lamemax.

techno for dinner and hommmed! [:

thursday tomorrow! anyone wants to go sugarloaf? :D is want to go lehhhhhh!

hoyah, there's Cador dinner next wednesday. like, DAMN COOL ALLL. :D


hokays, my eyelids are telling me it's closing time.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...