Saturday, July 26, 2008

I really wonder, why do i have such a childish brother.

Seriously leh, MOST CHILDISH BROTHER AWARD will go to him.
He's already 16. Not as if he's like 3 years old or what.
Even a 3 year old will be sensible than him lah!

Like, please lah, you're 16 already. learn to use your brain more wisely can?
Stop losing your temper like every single second. Not only you irritate yourself, you also irritate others. You can shorten your own life, but please, don't shorten other people's life.

You're 16 already. Learn to handle your own responsibilities can? Don't always throw allllllll the job to me. I'm not the only child at home if you realise. Unless, you say that you are some, stranger or outsider lah. Don't always think you're the biggest, just because you're the youngest. Do what you're suppose to do and stop making me do everything for you. LEARN lah. walau.

If you're really going to play childish with me, i'll play along with you. Hide things? I'll hide it too. Let's play a game of hide-and-seek, and we'll see who's better.
Throw tantrum, complain, whine? Well, if attention is what you're aiming for, let's see who can attract more attention. Don't worry, i'm not a copycat, i won't use the same method as you. [: and we'll see who will win.
And if you're going to compete what, who does more housework? wow, let's compete then. It's such a chicken feat you sure you want to challenge with me? If washing every ONE single dishes count, you sure you still want to compete with me?
Who has got lesser money? you sure you got lesser money than me? wow. check your bank and MY bank. i am damn sure you got much more money than i have. so stop complaining you get lesser 'income' than me and ask for more. goodness sake you're just in sec 4, what spenditure all can you have? don't talk cock, i've been through sec 4 too.
What curfew all. If can, i will like you to stop comparing. I'm already like, freaking 18years old, and i have the SAME CURFEW as you. so STOP saying that i can come home later than you what not. HELLO, WHEN I WAS 16, MY FUCKING CURFEW WAS NO LATER THAN 8PM. you sure you still want to compare?

how i wish you can go NS faster lah.


YOU'RE JUST LIKE LAXATIVE
YOU IRRITATE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...