Thursday, July 03, 2008

THANK YOU REBECCA!
for helping me yesterday. i think without you helping me yesterday ah, i will just, DIE already luh. like, seriouslyyyyyyyyyy! haha. i am such a noob. but it was a great day!
Thanks! [:

Alright, all above is typed like, yesterday 030708 luh. now is 04 already kayyys. :D
Ohwells. it's 2am now. i just finish Apel2. i'm damn tired nowwwww. gotta sleep soon.
Apel's at 10am tomorrow, i think it suck. i don't like any lessons that's soooo early, example is 9am tutorials. URGH. you just feel like shouting FUCKYOUBITCHES! to them.

ANYWAY, &^%$#@!@@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*! Ho, i just feel like randomly typing it cause well, i just feel like it. :D nah, i'm having something called Menses. seriously no fun uh.
no wonder i was all moody low down sad on tuesday. i was having the almighty PMS, & I KNEW IT. PMS sucks, i swear.

anyway my eyes are like slowly covering each time i typeeeeeee. HAHA. oh yah, the other post i say i have nothing to do and very slack. CORRECTION, i just remembered i had the mosaic submission all. HAHAHAHA! where got nothing to do. COCK SHIT.

hoyes. here's a nice photo taken at the Accion Bang Chalet. it was taken by the TPSU StrawHat President luh uh. i forgot his camera's name. i only remember that it's super cuteee.

That's mingfang. :D as hot AS USUAL. i bet some people are like having some red fluids coming out of their nose. EH HELLO CLEAN UP UH.

OHYAH, ubin's Elmo is still with me. :D as cute as always. hahaha. and joey that idiotic tard twin say i kidnap himmmmmmm. i didn't!

i swear Elmo just followed me home the other day.
he stand at my door looking up at me.
he was so cute i carried him up and bring him into my room.
now he's sitting beside me looking at the screen.
[:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...