Tuesday, July 01, 2008

THANK YOU FARHAN!
FOR YOU-KNOW-WHAT!
[:
i promise this is that was the last time!



School's like quite slack until now. Or am i the only one? ]:
Feeling so slack is definitely not good. but then, i really don't know what am i suppose to do sometimes. Like, a lost sheep. HAHA.
Totally horrible, i need to find the route back.

Sleepover at Becca's this Friday! Sat's her birthday yo. Turning 18 ah, somebody! :D
Old liao old liaoooooo. But thennnn, i don't know like that Saturday how.
got Accion dinner leh!

Went for SU interview. HAHAHAHA TOTAL RETARDEDNESS. I suspect i got this laughing gas inside my drinks or something. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. I bet they must be thinking why my mouth is not tired from smiling or laughing. HAHA! WEIRD.

I realise i've been hanging out with too many guys/gays and more GUYS already. Makes me feel so MAN, so not woman luh. No wonder i so rough/unglam all! HOW! I've totally lost all the girly side of me! Die luh. Later no guys like me i will sad one leh! D:

Haha. YOU KNOW. I realise i am like one of the most retarded and random person you can ever meet. Except that i am not as retarded as a retard or as random as a randomer.
If there's such a word.
:D

OH. Geraldine's super funnnnnnnnny. She wore a RED SHIRT today and purposely post on her blog! Just to show that she wore a RED SHIRT. Oh, cause today was suppose to be ACCION RED SHIRT DAY. But she couldn't join us due to SIP, so she took a photo as proof. HAHAHA!

Anyway,
my eyes are tired.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...