Thursday, November 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARHAN!

happy birthday blueboi! :D you're a freaking 19 this year! it's a Nasty Nineteen because it's the last year of your TEEN hood! you're going to be twenTY next year, no more twenTEEN. so please do enjoy your day, and the rest of the nineTEEN year! :D
may you always be happy and jolly, may you become more handsome and sexy, may you be less retarded, and may you become more blue. hahaha! :D
thanks
for the times that you're there listening to ALL my grumbles, and problems! though you always reply with an 'orh' or sometimes with additional suggestion, it still rock lah! haha. and yes! go home buddy! thanks for walking me to that first bridge before you walk home, though it's like a longer route for you, but you still walk with me! i still remember one incident whereby there's something nice smelling! omg. and thanks for sending me songs telling me it's nice all, but i insist my playlist is not copy you one hor! :D so okay, now i dedicate one song for you kay! it's like awesomest!
it's The Birthday Song by Corrinne May, here's it!

The Birthday Song - Corrinne May

enjoy this day to the fullest Himbohan! :D love you loads ah!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...