Friday, November 14, 2008

This is how i am feeling right now:




anyway. am not here to update on. let's see. what happened on tuesday or wednesday.
there is stuff to update! but, not now.

I WANT TO SEE AN AURORA BOREALIS.



what's AURORA BOREALIS?
according to dictionary, it is...
A display of colored lights in the sky, also called northern lights, caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole. A similar display, called the aurora australis, occurs in the atmosphere above the South Pole.


beautiful.
how i wish i can see it straight out of my window right now.

someone just buy me an air ticket and fly me to the place where i can see it!

fuckmenseslahseriously.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...