Sunday, November 23, 2008

so, prissy tagged me!


1. during a period of time every month, i will feel emo.
2. i feel emo cause pms. people feel angry but i feel emo.
3. when i feel emo i cry.
4. i cry easily. i can think about anything and then start crying.
5. but i don't cry in front of people. i cry alone.
6. i like to cry alone in the bathroom.
7. i wipe my tears off using the back of my hand.
8. i cannot take pressure. i crush under pressure easily.
9. i am not independant. which is bad. cause, i cannot do anything alone. i can't stand being alone. so i sit.
10. i am lame. but i have my two legs stuck to me. O:
11. i think bob the builder is GAY. cause he always FIX IT FIX IT. don't know fix what also. got so many things for him to fix meh.
12. that makes me believe that alllll his customers are gay. and his wife is lesbian. and they each has homosexual partners. they just get together cause it's the norms of people. i learnt that in socio.
13. i have nothing to do with gays and lesbians seriously. in fact i believe that gays are a girl's bestfriend and i always think they're hotstuff. and gay = happy. so i'm a gayshit too.
14. my bodyclock is totally screwed. i can stay up all the way till 5am and not sleep. then sleep and wake up at 12noon. or 1pm. call me an owl. HOOOT.
15. i have to listen to songs before i sleep. or if there's noise, lah. i need noise to sleep. with no noise i cannot sleep. unless i'm really tired then i knock out then no need.
16. i'm talking about bob the builder to prissy now. and suspect farhan to have an affair with him cause he thinks bob the builder is sexy.
17. i think this whole chunk seriously has no meaning to it. more of like an essay actually. and yes, i'm long-winded thats why like essay.
18. i think only point 9 is more about me. the others are just crap or nonsense. like shit coming out of my mouth.
taggggg: anyone. do if you want to. O:


maybe i should change the tag to.
20things you think about Bob the builder.

conclusion?
Bob the builder is scary.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...