Thursday, November 13, 2008

i think i'm falling sick.
i'm having a minor sorethroat now. OMG CANNOTTTTTTT! T^T

anyway, I'M HAVING MENSES! how?
my mood will fluctuate like the econs graph.

anyhow.
i shall rush now.

lessons later. updates even later.

i'm feeling tired can.

RMT's setting up first avenue this week.
do come visit next week people. [:

anyway, setting up first avenue. then there's family chalet during weekend which have to attend otherwise my head will roll. then there's TPrawks. followed by smile-a-wish meeting next week, which reminded me of T-SHIRT DESIGN! ]: omg lah.

now i feel X:

and in a few hours time i think it will be \: then [: and then maybe ]: or D: or say :D or it might be @:

whatever.

fly me to the moon
and let me play among the starsssss

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...