Tuesday, November 25, 2008

T I R E D.

it's very tired in fact.
so had trading today.
first graded session to be exact! O:

was damn nervous cause Assistant Store Manager. OMG MAX.
anyway, we didn't hit our target. almost 100$ short. but nonetheless! good experience! :D

Thanks to all who came down today to support alllllll! damn happy pleaseeee.
ThankYou to Eugene, Curly, Iman, Dolyce, Farhan, CJ, Brandon, ScandJan, Branda and Mich! :D thankyous manyyyyyyyy! made me touched okay. S to the E to R I O U S. SERIOUS.


lounge afterwards. having Pool Challenge. O:
then everyone there like damn serious alllllll. ooo.
ohyes. i was damn tired i couldn't even finish my noodles.
what's the link? i don't know.

GL interview results coming out soon! O:
i'm nervous excited or whatever mood you can get.

anyway, had an awesome dinner last night. :D
sumptous is the word cannnnn.
i like chilli crab.

but i only eat the bun with the chilli sauce and maybe not touch the crab.
I'M WEIRD.


anyway, XINYA wall-ed me on Facebook and told me she writing me snail mail! :D
omg, now i have something to anticipate when i get home everydayyyyyyy!
snail mail from Xinya! omgomgomg. [:


this post is kind of a random.
i'm sleepy.

HI!~ WELCOME TO GRACE'S BEDDDDDDDDDD!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...